Serves: 4(1 Vote)
1 clove garlic, crushed or a sprinkling of garlic powder or granules
1 chorizo, chopped
250g brussels sprouts, finely sliced
1 tbsp butter
1 tsp Italian dried herbs
1 tbsp dried chopped chives
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Add sprouts to a bowl and fill with water.
- Add a good drizzle of olive oil and the butter to a large pan over a medium heat. Add the chorizo, herbs and pinch of salt and cook for 5 - 10 minutes until crisp.
- Drain the sprouts and add to the pan, turn the heat up. Fry for 10 minutes or until soft, add a splash of water if needed.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, toss and turn the heat off.
- Add the garlic, give a good stir and then serve.