100g cheese, grated
2 egg whites, lightly whisked
4 tbsp cornflour
2 large chicken breasts, cut into adult finger-sized mini-fillets or a pack of ready-prepared mini fillets.
- Heat oven to 190C/Gas Mark 5.
- Blend the cornflakes to a crumb/powder.
- Mix in the grated cheese.
- Toss the fillets in the cornflour until completely coated.
- Roll-dip the strips in egg white, press firmly into cheesy-flake coating. Lay it on thick! You can do 2 at a time if not also fending off children.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Serve with tomato/mayo dip, can be a bit dry otherwise. Store leftovers in fridge for a day or two only.