70g icing sugar
150g rich tea biscuits
- Melt the butter and chocolate gently together.
- Allow to cool a little (so as not to scramble the egg) before stirring in the egg followed by the icing sugar.
- Break the biscuits into little pieces and add to the mixture.
- Stir and put in the fridge for half an hour.
- Put the mixture onto a piece of cling film or tin foil and wrap it into a sausage shape.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Unwrap and dust with a little icing sugar.
You can use any biscuits and add marshmallows, hazelnuts etc.
Biscuit and sweets