Serves: 3(2 Votes)
1 sweet potato
1 pear, peeled and quartered
2 small lamb steaks
1 pinch dried mint
2 tbsp breastmilk, or formula
- Bake the sweet potato in a hot oven for about 30 minutes, until soft. The outside will look slightly charred, which brings out the sweetness. leave to cool.
- Grill the lamb until cooked through.
- Scoop out the interor of the potato and place with the other ingredients (including lamb) in a jug, and blend until it reaches the required texture.
- Serve with steamed green beans that your baby can self feed.
- As your baby ages, adapt by swapping lamb steak for lamb mince and mixing other ingredients to make a variation of shepheds pie.
Any boneless lamb or mince will do instead of the steaks - look to see what's on offer.
Dairy free if breastmilk or soya formula used.
Baby and weaning