1 vegetable stock cube
500g pork mince
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 handful chives
1 apples, peeled and diced
- Mix all the ingredients together really well. The pork mince needs to be very mashed up to stop it falling apart when you cook it.
- Make into about 12 sausage shapes and chill for at least 15 minutes.
- Fry in a non stick pan (with frylight or equivalent if necessary).
- Turn regularly to prevent sticking.
- Apart from the apple, these are syn free (cooked apple has some syns).
If you don't want to use stock cubes you can probably just use mixed herbs instead.