2 tbsp olive oil
250g asparagus trimmed and cut into 5cm pieces
225g spring onions finely chopped
4 tbsp parmesan grated or or pecorino cheese
- Cook the asparagus in boiling water until tender (7-10 minutes).
- Whisk the eggs and add the cheese and the spring onions.
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan that can go under the grill.
- Put in the asparagus; stir-fry for a minute, then pour in the beaten eggs, moving the asparagus around gently to make sure the egg mixture gets right through, and that the grated cheese is well distributed.
- Let the frittata cook over a moderate heat for a few minutes until the underside is cooked and lightly browned, then put the pan under a hot grill for a minute or two until the top is set and golden brown.
5.5g carbs per serving