4 chicken breast
1 bag salad
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tsp chilli flakes, (optional)
1 tbsp butter
2 packets of Parma ham
- Take the chicken breasts and slice into the middle creating a pocket.
- Mix the butter with the garlic, and chilli flakes if using.
- Scoop the mixture evenly into the pockets of the 4 chicken breasts and then wrap each breast in Parma ham.
- Cook at 180C for about 40 minutes.
- Serve with green salad dressed with a dressing of olive oil and chilli flakes.
I use a skewer to keep them in place.