4 tbsp clear honey
36 organic sausages
16 pieces of organic streaky bacon
10 drops tabasco
- Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4.
- Stretch each rasher out with the back of a knife to stop them from shrinking.
- Cut each in half horizontally and roll a piece round each sausage.
- Put in a non-stick baking tray, then mix the honey and the Tabasco together and pour over the sausages.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, turning once and basting at the same time until brown and cooked through.
Serve with turkey.
Kids can help