Serves: 4(1 Vote)
60g cheese, grated
8 soft tortilla wraps
500g steak mince
500g tomato and herb sauce
500g cheese sauce
230g mushrooms, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 190C, Gas Mark 5.
- Brown the mince in a little oil, then add the mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato and herb sauce to the mince mixture and allow to cook gently for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Place one tortilla at a time flat in a roasting tin, spoon on some of the mince mixture and roll up. Repeat with all 8 tortilla until the tin resembles a tray of canelloni.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the top, sprinkle with the grated cheese and bake for approximately half an hour.
- Serve with vegetables or green salad.
Use ready-made sauces for a really speedy dish.