1 knob ginger, chopped into strips
1 splash soy sauce
2 salmon fillets, skin removed
2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
4 spring onions, sliced lengthways
1 splash chilli oil
- Preheat the oven to 200C, and place salmon onto tin foil, which will become your parcel.
- Put the salt and pepper on to season it to your taste, then place the chopped garlic all over the fillet, followed by the ginger and then top with the spring onion strips.
- Close your parcel up, leaving one end slightly open. Put in a little bit of water, so the salmon doesn't dry out. Place into oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Once removed from the oven, open the parcel and put to one side. Get a dash of chilli oil and place it in a frying pan, put onto heat. Put the fillet onto a plate and put a dash of soy sauce on.
- Once the chilli sauce has steam rising from it, carefully pour some on to the salmon.
Instead of water you can put white wine or lemon juice in your parcel to give a different flavour whilst it is cooking. You don't have to have the chilli oil on it if you don't like it!