25g caster sugar
75ml double cream
100g dark chocolate
75g milk chocolate
3 medium eggs separated
3 honeycomb chocolate bars broken into pieces
- Melt the dark and milk chocolate together with the cream in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly, then whisk in the egg yolks.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric whisk, then gradually add the sugar and whisk until quite stiff. Add a spoonful of egg white mix to the chocolate mixture and fold in to loosen, then fold in the rest until combined.
- Fold in one third of the honeycomb chocolate pieces. Divide between 6x125ml ramekins (or small tumblers).
- Chill in the fridge until set. Divide the remaining Crunchie shards on top and dive in!
Kids can help
Biscuit and sweets