1/2 handfuls onion, sliced (optional)
2 handfuls cheddar, shredded
1 handful ham, diced
6 flour tortillas
- Leave tortillas at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Place shredded cheese, ham and onions (if desired) onto bottom half of the tortillas.
- Fold tortillas in half over the filling.
- Place folded tortillas on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- To serve, cut in half.
Kids can help