1 handful glace cherries
14 digestive biscuits crushed into chunks
1 handful sultanas
3 big bars of milk chocolate (or half milk, half dark chocolate)
1 handful marshmallows or mini marshmallows chopped
1 bag nuts chopped
- Break the chocolate into segments, and microwave for 30 seconds, and then in 10-second blasts until it's melted.
- Stir everything in, but conserve 12 cherries.
- Spoon onto a non-stick baking tray or baking paper, in 12 'lumps'
- Place a cherry on top of each.
- Leave to cool in the fridge, or a cool place, but don't leave it too long or the cocoa fat may rise to the surface.
For a boozy version soak the sultanas in cherry brand or cointreau
For gluten-free, use 'free-from' digestives or leave them out.
Kids can help
Biscuit and sweets