140 ml double cream
1 white cabbage, cut into 8 equal pieces
1 pinch sea salt
50 g butter
1.Melt 25g of butter in a heavy-bottomed pan, preferably with a lid, over a low-medium heat.
- Layer the cabbage over the bottom of the pan and cook for 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Flip over and melt another 25g of butter. Cook for a further 10 minutes until the second side is also golden brown.
- Pour the cream over, place the lid on the pan, or wrap foil tightly round the pan if there’s no lid, and turn the heat down low. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Flip the cabbage once more and replace the lid again, cook for a further 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt and enjoy