Serves: 12(3 Votes)
1 tbsp baking powder
2 tbsp sunflower oil
125g granulated sugar
150g chocolate chips, (or whatever you like - raspberries, blueberries, smarties)
300g plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into a bowl and stir in the sugar.
- Beat the egg, oil and milk together in a jug.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Carefully stir in whatever addition or additions you want.
- Spoon into muffin cases and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack, then help youself!
They are mix and match because you can add whatever you like to the basic mixture. I have split the mixture in two before and done half children's (smarties) and half adult (raspberry & white choc).
Kids can help