4 chicken breast
1 tbsp green pesto
175g short grain brown rice
1 handful cherry tomatoes
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 pinch saffron
500ml creme fraiche
12 sun-dried tomatoes, halved
1 tsp lemon juice
- Boil a pan of water and add a splash of lemon juice and olive oil. Add the rice and then add a few strands of saffron.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan. Add the chicken. Cook on a medium heat until chicken is browned on all sides (approx 2 minutes).
- Stir in the garlic and the pesto and cook for another minute.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes and cook until they start to soften (approx 3 minutes), stirring continuously.
- When the chicken is nearly cooked through, add the creme fraiche or yoghurt and stir through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue to stir for another couple of minutes until the temperature has risen again, the sauce is simmering and the chicken is cooked.
Serve immediately with rice.