2 tbsp golden syrup
2 tbsp peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to about 175C.
- Melt the butter, sugar, syrup and peanut butter in a pan over a low heat.
- Turn off the heat and chuck in the oats.
- Stir well and then press the mixture into a greased and lined tin.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown at the edges.
- Cool completely in the tin and then cut into squares.
Press the mixture down well into the tin with the back of a spoon before baking to ensure maximum stickiness when they are done!
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help