Serves: 8(1 Vote)
500ml double cream
1 handful chocolate, for decorating
200g digestive biscuits
135g lime jelly, one packet
- Smash the biscuits to form crumbs.
- Melt the margarine and add to the biscuits.
- Press the margarine and biscuit mix into a loose bottomed tin and place in the fridge to set.
- Melt the jelly using 75ml of water.
- Whisk the cream until thick.
- Juice the limes.
- Combine the jelly, cream and juice.
- Place cream mix on top of biscuit base.
- Leave to set for 4 hours.
- Grate chocolate on top to decorate.
Biscuit and sweets