1/4 tsp vanilla extract
100g milk, (or another 100g dark chocolate!)
100g dark chocolate
200g mascarpone cheese
1 pinch cocoa powder, to dust
- Line baking tray.
- Melt dark chocolate and spoon into 20 paper cases, spreading up the side with a spoon.
- Place upside down and leave to set, then peel away cases.
- Melt dark or milk chocolate. Place mascarpone cheese in bowl, and beat in vanilla extract and melted chocolate.
- Leave to chill, beating occasionally until firm enough to pipe.
- Pipe into cups and dust with cocoa powder.
Use double cream instead of marscarpone if required.
Biscuit and sweets