Serves: 4(2 Votes)
175g sun-dried tomatoes, in oil
200g spinach leaves
250g filo pastry
100g feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/Gas Mark 4.
- Wilt the spinach then squeeze out any water and roughly chop.
- Roughly chop the tomatoes and put into a bowl along with the spinach, feta and eggs. Mix well.
- Carefully unroll the filo pastry and brush each sheet with sun-dried tomato oil and drape oil-side down in a 22cm loose-bottomed cake tin so that some of the pastry hangs over the side.
- Keep placing the pastry pieces in the tin a little further around than the last, until you have three layers then spoon in the filling.
- Pull the sides into the middle, scrunch up and make sure the filling is covered. Brush with a little more oil.
- Cook the pie for 30 mins until the pastry is crisp and golden brown. Remove from the cake tin, slice into wedges and serve with salad.
Cover the filo pastry with damp paper towel to stop it drying out.