1 handfuls cheddar, grated
1 large onion, chopped
1 tins chopped tomato
2 tsp dried mixed herbs
300 g pasta
1 splashes Worcester sauce
1 tins tuna
- Cook the pasta.
- Put the onion in a separate saucepan to fry off.
- Add tuna to the onion and heat through.
- Add tomatoes and heat through, adding Worcester sauce and dried herbs.
- Simmer very gently until the pasta is cooked.
- Put the pasta and the tuna mix in a big ovenproof dish.
- Mix in some of the cheese and then use the remainder to cover.
- Heat in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the top is golden and crispy.
I have also done this with sweetcorn for a nice change.