1 handful cheddar grated
2 chicken breast
1 tin chopped tomato
1 pinch mixed herbs
3 medium potatoes
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Peel and chop the potatoes into quarters. Place in saucepan of water, and bring to the boil. Then simmer for 30 minutes.
- Fry chicken fillets in a little oil until thoroughly cooked. Take off the heat and chop into rough cubes.
- When potatoes are nearly cooked, put tin of tomatoes in a saucepan and allow to heat through.
- Add in the cubed chicken and stir.
- When potatoes are cooked, drain chop into cubes and add into the tomatoes. stir in, then pour into a ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle over the grated cheese, the mixed herbs and bake for 5-10 mins or until cheese has browned. Serve with salad or cheesy garlic bread.