Serves: 8(2 Votes)
300ml double cream
1 tin condensed milk
1 ready-made sweet pastry case
1 handful chocolate grated
- Put the butter and condensed milk into a saucepan and heat gently until the mixture combines and turns a golden colour (this should take about 15 minutes).
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly and add to the pastry case.
- Once it has cooled completely place the sliced bananas on top of the pie.
- Beat the whipped cream until stiff peaks are formed and spread it on top of the bananas.
- Grate chocolate over the banoffee pie for decoration.
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help