Serves: 4(2 Votes)
250g ground beef
1 box lasagne sheets (choose ones that don't need precooking)
125g mozzarella shredded
2 tbsp Parmesan
350g pasta sauce
- Brown beef in a skillet. Drain fat absorbing some in a paper towel. Add pasta sauce, simmer for 10 mins.
- Mix ricotta cheese with the egg until the mixture is smooth.
- In a greased baking dish, smear a little pasta sauce.
- Layer noodle sheet, ricotta, beef sauce mix and mozzarella until finished.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. This makes about 4-5 layers of two noodle stacks.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and pierce the foil in two places.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 400F until noodles are tender (45 mins approx), last 10 minutes uncovered so that cheese becomes crisp.
For fan assisted ovens reduce temperature and time by 20 degrees and 5-10 mins resp.