Serves: 2(2 Votes)
1 tin anchovies in oil
150g pasta fusilli is good
1 tsp vegetable bouillon
1 handful Parmesan or Pecorino cheese to finish, optional
1 broccoli washed and trimmed into small florets
- Drain anchovies, reserving the oil.
- Boil large pan of water and add bouillon powder and a small amount of the reserved olive oil.
- Add pasta to pan to cook.
- Five minutes before pasta cooking time is up, add broccoli to the water.
- Grate cheese if you're using it, and chop anchovies coarsely while waiting for pasta and broccoli to cook.
- Drain pasta and broccoli and return to pan.
- Add anchovies and rest of reserved olive oil.
- Toss to mix and serve with cheese and black pepper to taste.
This recipe is dairy free if cheese is not used.