2 slices smoked bacon
2 slices white bread
2 large eggs
2 mushrooms, sliced
- Whisk one egg in a bowl, add some pepper.
- Whilst heating a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan, coat the bread with the whisked eggy mix.
- Fry each side of the coated bread in the pan for 1 minute each side on a medium heat. Once done put to one side on a plate.
- Add a little more oil to the pan and then fry the bacon, mushrooms and fresh tomatoes together for 5 minutes then add to your eggy bread.
- Fry the egg for 1 minute each side then add to the sarnie.
- Cut in two and there you have it… your quick and easy brunch!
Add a squirt of tomato purée and some basil to make it Italian style.