2 vegetable stock cube, or chicken
500g risotto rice
250g smoked peppered mackerel, flaked
2 cloves garlic, crushed
4 spring onions, diced
- Boil the kettle and make 1.5 pints of stock.
- Lightly fry the spring onion and garlic in some cooking oil.
- Pour the stock into a large saucepan and add the risotto rice.
- When rice is tender, drain the rice and add the garlic spring onion mix and flaked mackerel.
- Stir and serve. Serve with rocket as a side and Parmesan to garnish if you like.
Keep adding stock slowly until absorbed.