Serves: 1(3 Votes)
100g self-raising flour
100g golden caster sugar
100g butter or margarine, softened
2 eggs, beaten
1 handful blackberries and/or raspberries (if you prefer)
- Beat butter and sugar together until light.
- Add alternately flour and egg stirring well.
- Add whole berries.
- Stir very gently, into mix.
- Put into cake tin.
- Sprinkle on a good handful of sugar on top.
- Bake 15 mins or until skewer comes out clean.
This mix can be used for buns (pop a whole blackberry/raspberry into the mixture of top of the bun.
Kids can help