1 pinches smoked paprika, (to taste)
1 handfuls cheese, in chunks
1 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
1/4 leek, thinly sliced
2 handfuls cabbage, sliced
- Soften the cabbage and leek in a microwave for a couple of minutes.
- Let it cool a little and mix through an egg, salt and pepper, smoked paprika, bacon and chunks of cheese.
- Press in to an oiled or lined 4 inch ring or muffin tin.
- Bake at 190C for 30 minutes.
- Cover after 10-15 minutes so it doesn't burn.
- Serve topped with a fried or poached egg if desired.