Serves: 2(1 Vote)
2 chicken breast
1 tin chicken stock
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1 chicken stock cube
1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
180g dried egg noodles (about half a packet)
- Put 2 chicken breasts in a pan and add half pint of chicken stock.
- Bring to boil then cover and simmer for approx 25 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- Leave the chicken to rest on plate for 10 minutes then dice up.
- Cook the noodles for 3 minutes then drain well and add chicken soup and diced chicken to the noodles in a large pan - low to medium heat.
- Stir well and then add the ginger and Italian seasoning keep stirring gently for another couple of minutes then transfer to a plate to eat.