Serves: 24(9 Votes)
500g caster sugar
5ml vanilla essence
1 tin condensed milk
- Mix the butter, milk and sugar in a large, microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on high for two and a half minutes or until the butter has melted. Stir.
- Microwave on high for 10 minutes, pausing every few minutes to stir. Add the vanilla essence during the last stir.
- Remove from the microwave and pour the mixture into a greased shallow tin.
- Cool at room temperature and cut into squares when cooled.
Very sweet, so don't use as much sugar if you don't have a sweet tooth.
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help