3 tbsp water
300 ml rice milk
100 g buckwheat flour
- Place the flour in a bowl and add the egg.
- Add milk slowly and ensure all flour is mixed in.
- Add water at very end to give required consistency.
- Place a small amount of oil into a frying pan/pancake pan and warm over medium heat.
- Pour some pancake mixture into pan to size required (no need to cover whole of pan or to make them particularly thin.)
- Cook until bubbles appear in the pancake, and turn over and continue to cook for a minute of so.
- Keep on warmed plate in the oven until all are made.
Use a measuring jug as the bowl and you are ready to pour misture into the pan. Use for sweet and savoury fillings - lemon and sugar, maple syrup, bacon, jam - anything you like really.
These have a slightly heavier texture than traditional pancakes but go down a treat.