375g sausage meat
1 slice bread, crumbled
20g cheese, grated
1 eggs, slightly beaten
1 tsp sachet of fajita seasoning
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Butter and line a bread loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Transfer into bread tin, even the top of the mixture. Arrange tin on baking tray, cover tin with foil.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another 30 minutes, until golden brown and firm to touch.
- Drain excess cooking juices; leave to cool for 30 minutes or more.
- Turn it upside down on serving plate, if it's been cooled enough the paper should remove easily, and retain its shape.
If desired, cook in a Bain Marie to ensure it cooks easily and doesn't dry out.
Lightly toast the bread and crumble it between your hands.
Use whichever herbs you like.