1 tbsp self-raising flour
75g caster sugar
1 lime zested and juiced
1 lemon zested and juiced
3 eggs separated
200ml goat's milk
- Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4.
- Mix together the egg yolks, sugar and flour. Blend in the milk, lemon and lime rind and juice.
- Whip the egg whites until stiff, then gently fold into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a 1l greased ovenproof dish, placed in a roasting tin. Then, pour hot water into the tin so it comes halfway up the sides of the dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until just firm to the touch and golden brown.
- Take the dish from the tin to cool for 10 minutes before serving warm or longer to serve cold.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar a drizzle of yoghurt.