Serves: 0(3 Votes)
1 egg yolk, (or whole egg if small but yolk better)
1 tsp coffee essence, (or make it with hot water and 1 tsp of instant coffee)
- Pre-heat oven to 160C.
- Mix margarine and sugar together.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and flatten slightly. Place the balls, evenly spaced on a lightly greased baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a moderate oven (around 160C).
- Make butter icing (in proportion of half butter to icing sugar) and flavour with a few drops of coffee essence.
- Sandwich two halves together with coffee butter icing, and you have a kiss!
Works just as well with gluten-free flour too.
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help