1 tin tomato
Some chorizo (however much you have)
Some pasta (however much you need)
Some Parmesan (only if you're feeling fancy)
- Chop the chorizo into thickish chunks, about 2cm thick.
- Chop the mushrooms and onions, add some oil to the pan and fry.
- Throw the chorizo in once the mushrooms and onions are cooked and fry for a further two minutes.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, along with the juice.
- Turn the heat down to simmer.
- Cook the pasta.
- Serve when the pasta is cooked. I usually dish up the pasta and plop the chorizo in the middle.