1 pinch caster sugar
1 tbsp sunflower oil
1 splash cream
3 handfuls christmas pudding, (or however much you have left over)
- Crumble the Christmas pudding and mix with the cream until you get a thick paste consistency.
- Lay the mixture, in small sausage shapes, on rectangles of filo pastry.
- Roll up the pastry and twist the ends to form little mini crackers.
- Brush with oil and then sprinkle with caster sugar.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in the oven or until golden.
- Serve warm with brandy butter or vanilla ice-cream.
This is a quick and easy recipe to use up leftover Christmas pudding.
Kids can help