Serves: 4(1 Vote)
4 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp parsley chopped
1 tin anchovies small
350g penne pasta
1 tin tuna
- Start the pasta cooking in a large pot of boiling water, and a few minutes before it is al dente start the sauce.
- Heat the oil and butter in a saucepan, add the tuna and anchovies.
- Mash together with a fork and cook until well heated.
- Taste for seasoning, salt may be unnecessary but use plenty of pepper.
- Drain the pasta, mix in the sauce and sprinkle with the parsley.
Perfect stand by dish, all the ingredients you can keep in your cupboards.