1 tsp olive oil
2 tbsp sweetcorn
75g cheese, grated
4 slices ham, cut into small pieces
2 wholemeal pitta breads
2 tbsp tomato purée
- Slit open one side of the pittas - this is easier if you heat the pitta for 15 seconds in microwave.
- Spread the tomato purée inside the bread.
- Mix the olive oil, ham, cheese and sweetcorn to form the stuffing for the pittas.
- Stuff the pittas with mixture and place on an oven tray.
- Place under a medium grill for 5 minutes or longer until fully heated through and cheese melted.
Kids can help