1 tin tuna drained
2 tins cream of celery soup
1 packet ready salted crisps crushed
250g rigatoni pasta
200g cheese shredded
- Boil the pasta and peas until pasta is al dente, and drain.
- Mix both cans of soup (condensed form) and tuna into the pasta/pea mixture.
- Place in a casserole dish.
- Heat in 190C oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove and cover with shredded cheese and place back in oven until melted.
- Remove again and sprinkle crushed crisps over the top. Heat again for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.