200g cream cheese
1 tbsp cocoa powder, (optional)
200g white chocolate
200g milk chocolate
- Put the Oreo buscuits into a blender and blitz until completely crushed and powdery. Mix in all of the cream cheese.
- Roll into balls and place on greaseproof paper, transfer to the fridge for half an hour.
- Melt the milk chocolate, and using toothpicks dip the truffle balls into the melted choc and then place them back on the greaseproof paper.
- Put them back in the fridge so that the chocolate covering can set.
- Melt the white chocolate and dip half of the truffles or make patterns using a fork, again, place back in the fridge to set for 10 mins and afterwards dust with a little cocoa powder to make them look 'expensive'.
These make brilliant gifts for people, buy some mini-cupcake cases, a pretty box and you have yourself a wonderful personal gift for a loved one.
Kids can help