600g white chocolate buttons
1 packet of pretzel sticks (or white chocolate Mikado)
1 packet of mini marshmallows
- Gently press a mini marshmallow onto the end of each pretzel, or break the Mikados in half and press the marshmallows on to the ends. It doesn't matter if some are longer or shorter!
- Melt chocolate buttons in a double boiler. If you don't have a double boiler you can use one pan stacked inside a slightly larger pan. Simmer the water in the larger pan. When completely melted, turn the heat off.
- Using two forks, gently press the prepared pretzels into the melted chocolate, you may need to scoop some chocolate over them to completely cover. Be very gentle at this stage as the marshmallows tend to come off easily.
- Carefully lift out of the chocolate, let drip and place on a sheet of baking parchment or greaseproof paper.
- Let them cool at room temperature.
Set aside a couple of hours because although this is super easy, it is also super messy and a bit time consuming - and the most time consuming part is the clean up afterwards.
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help