1 egg yolk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
25g soft brown sugar
4 tbsp amaretto liqueur
25g butter, softened
1 tin peaches, drained, halved
425g rice pudding
50g amaretto biscuits, lightly crushed
- Preheat the oven 180C/Gas Mark 5.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl with wooden spoon, add the egg yolk, 1/2 the liqueur and biscuits and mix well.
- Mix the rice pudding with the vanilla extract and divide between 4 ramekins.
- Place a peach half, cut side up, on the top of the rice and spoon the amaretto mixture into the hole where the stone was. Drizzle over the remaining amaretto.
- Place in the middle of the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, until the top is lightly golden and bubbling.
Serve with a couple of amaretto biscuits.
Biscuit and sweets