1 handful cheese
- Preheat oven to 190C/Gas Mark 5.
- Grate the veggies (easiest in a food processor) then squeeze to get rid of some of the moisture.
- Shape into patties and carefully place into a frying pan with hot oil in it.
- When the base is cooked enough to stick together carefully turn them over.
- When both sides are brown, put a slice of cheese on each one and slide the whole frying pan into the oven and cook for 5 minutes or until done.
If you dont have a frying pan that can be put into the oven then just transfer the rosti onto a baking sheet and cook them that way.
Kids can help