Serves: 6(4 Votes)
3 handfuls cheese, grated
500g minced beef
1 box lasagne sheets
1 jar bolognese sauce
1 packet of white sauce mix , (or 2 if you like it gloopy)
- Put a large pan of water on to boil - add a dash of oil and a pinch of salt to the water.
2, Heat a little olive oil in a large pan and cook the mince off. Add the jar of sauce and mix well and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Cook the lasagne sheets in accordance with the instructions.
- Mix the milk and sauce mix in a microwavable jug and cook according to the packet instructions.
- In a shallow roasting dish or casserole dish layer the three ingredients finishing with the cheese sauce. Cover the surface with lots of cheese.
- At this stage you can put a lid on and leave it to cool, in which case it will need about 20 minutes at 180C finishing off under a hot grill.
- If you want to eat it immediately then pop it straight under the grill.
Very easy lasagne recipe - make double as it microwaves well the next day
Kids can help