2 chicken breast
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1 red onion, chopped
2 medium carrots, chopped
1-2 tbsp peri peri seasoning
- Sprinkle dry peri peri seasoning on the chicken breasts and then grill until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, boil the pasta.
- Chop up the red onion and carrots in to small pieces.
- Once the pasta is cooked, cool in a colander and stir in the mayonnaise.
- Chop the peri peri chicken into small chunks and allow to cool before adding to to the pasta.
- Finally add the lettuce, carrots, and onion to the pasta and mix well.
Add new potatoes for a greater combination of textures. They also help to tone down the spice of the peri peri chicken.