300ml sour cream (2 medium pots)
2 tins fruit eg strawberry, nectarines, or whatever you fancy
2 flan base ready-made
- Cut the sides of the flan bases off so they are flat, and fit in a spring cake form.
- Mix in 1 tbsp of cocoa and 1 tbsp of sugar into one pot of sour cream
- Mix in 2 tbsp of sugar into the other pot.
- Put one on the bottom, cover with a layer of a fruit (without the juice) and a layer of cocoa, sour cream.
- Then put down the other flan base, with fruit and the other sour cream. Put in the fridge to chill for a few hours.
Peaches in one layer and nectarines in the other work just perfect.
Kids can help