1 tsp oil
300ml double cream
1 pinch parsley
8 slices smoked bacon, diced
1 clove garlic, crushed (optional)
12 button mushrooms, quartered
100g smoked pork sausage
- Put a pan of water with a small pinch of salt on to boil for the pasta. When boiling add the pasta.
- Heat up the oil in a frying pan or wok if you have one.
- Add the garlic if using and bacon to the wok, cook for about 5 minutes then add the mushrooms cook for a further 3-4 minutes before adding the sausage.
- Stir it making sure all the bacon cooks.
- Stir in the double cream and parsley, if it doesn't seem to be enough add a spalsh of milk.
- Simmer the sauce on a low heat until the pasta is cooked.
- Drain the pasta and mix it into the creamy sauce cook for a further 1-2 minutes before serving.
This recipe is so easy to adapt to suit by changing the meat or adding more vegetables.