1 medium onion chopped
1 tbsp curry powder
115ml coconut milk
200g small scallops
1 tbsp cumin seeds
3 cloves garlic crushed
6 medium potatoes cutted
115ml creme fraiche
- Parboil potatoes in salty water
- Dry fry cumin seeds for 30 seconds
- Add butter or oil to cumin seeds
- Add potatoes to cumind seeds once butter is melted
- When potatoes start to get golden, add onions and garlic
- When mixture start to get brown, add scallops. Cook until scallops get slighly brown.
- Add curry and mix
- Add coconut milk and mix
- Add crème fraiche and mix
- Add pepper to taste. Serve !
Add some chorizo to give it a twist !
Kids can help