4 handfuls salad
4 pitta breads
1 tsp natural low fat yoghurt
1 handful spices, (of your choice)
1 skinless chicken breast
- Mix chosen spices into one teaspoon of yoghurt.
- Cut chicken into chunks and add to the yoghurt mix and coat well.
- Grill chicken quickly under the grill for a chargrilled outside, then put in the oven until cooked.
- Chop salad and put in separate bowls.
- Put cooked chicken into separate bowl.
- Serve up with pita breads.
Serve as a DIY dinner, with salsa.
Kids can help